As we continue to navigate the unfolding events regarding COVID-19, there is no higher priority to the Gehan Homes Family than the well-being of our customers, employees and partners.
We know that even during these unprecedented times, many of you are in the homebuying process and may be looking to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates.
We are here for you, in a multitude of ways that are convenient and safe:
- Our model homes and sales centers are open. You may contact us to schedule a one-on-one appointment as we are practicing social distancing per CDC guidelines and want to give you the time and space you deserve. To maintain our safety standards, surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Our completed inventory homes are available to tour unassisted. Simply contact us and we will have the door open and ready for you, during your scheduled time.
- In compliance with social distancing guidelines, kindly limit the number of guests in your party to only those directly involved in your homebuying decision. Should you wish to share your experience with others, you may video your tour or we will gladly do so for you.
- Please postpone your visit if you or someone in your household is not feeling well, may have been exposed to COVID-19, has recently traveled to countries that have been designated by the CDC for a Level 2 or higher Travel Health Notice or returned from a cruise in the past 14 days.
- If you wish for a virtual visit in the comfort of your home, please contact an Online Sales Counselor to schedule a Videoconference or Online Chat.
Your safety and the well-being of our associates is of the utmost priority to us. We will notify you once we return to normal protocols and look forward to welcoming you to the Gehan Homes family. The opening/closing of our model homes is subject to change, based on governmental restrictions and recommendations by the CDC. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate the ever-changing situation.